Saturday 31 March 2012

Jimmy Stynes funeral

 Pat n Pete at Young and Jacksons,home of the portrait of beautiful nude Chloe, opp Federation Square,Melb
 A Jimmy fan
St Pauls Cathedral where his state funeral was held. I am so glad we went, a very sad day,a great man , now in heaven.I wanted to share with you the poem his wife Sam read as his eulogy.Alicia's poem by Mary Elizabeth Fry.Do not stand by my grave and weep, I am not there I do not sleep.I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glint on snow I am the sunlight on ripened grain,I am the gentle Autumn rain.When you wake in the morning hush, I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circling flight,I am the soft starlight at night.Do not stand at my grave and weep,I am not there ,I do not sleep. Do not stand at my grave and cry. I am not there,I did not die.

No comments:

Post a Comment