Friday 14 September 2012

After five months in Castlemaine!

I will start by announcing there will be no photo's as I'm blowed if I know how to access them from my iPad,one would think that would be easy,unfortunately not.Pat and I are finally gainfully employed,both working at the Castlemaine bacon factory.Pat does the afternoon shift,3-11 working in the small goods dept  pushing very heavy trolleys full of salami's and all the variety of sausages from the smokers to the chillers.I am in a different dept on day shift,so someone is mostly here with Hub,packaging the yummy Christmas hams!! we'll do this for a few months and replenish our money box then in the new year will look at continuing our adventures.Will try to keep this current  and work on the photo side,love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment