Saturday 21 April 2012

Castlemaine,My happy birthday

 Beautiful roses picked by my darling,under the cover of darkness!!!
 
The delightful Castlemaine bush viewed from Hubs front verandah, the Wedgie's new home.I have had a lovely day,pressies from mum n dad,my beautiful kids a card from Sylvia(very good detective work there)Out for lunch(thanks Hub)and of course my roses,wow!!!I am soon going to be the proud owner of an ipad.If i can manage to work the maps we'll be laughing,we have had a hellish time towing the Wedgie down the main street of towns,up the side of mountains nearly killing ourselves.NO MORE!!!Anyway Pat is cooking our evening meal i best go supervise 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, sorry I didnt get to ring you back. I hope you had a lovely day. I have to teach at Spring sure today but I will ring when I get home. Love the blog, its great to see what you fellas are up to.

    ReplyDelete